93 Ford Explorer

My explorer want start, I've heard of a fuel pump switch can't locate it, also alternator and battery tested good, changed out selenoid switch. Still can't get it to start can anyone give me some advice on
this problem all helpful advice appreciated.

Does it crank? The fuel reset is either in the back by the rear window washer bottle and the jack (should be a round red button) or up front, probably on the left side of the tranny hump sort of under the edge of the carpet.
I looked in both places and just can't find it in either places, so is there any other reason that it may not start
Ashton Crusher wrote:

When you turn the key to "on" and just listen (don't turn it to start, just on) do you hear the fuel pump run for about 2 seconds? If so, you don't need to worry about the switch. If you don't hear it run you might want to try and find the switch although the only reason the switch should need resetting is if you ran into something hard. You can also try replacing the fuel pump relay if it's not running for the 2 seconds. It's somewhere in the electric distribution box under the hood I think. If you get the 2 seconds of pump noise but no start you may have an ignition system problem. Could be lots of things. Bad coil, bad computer, bad position sensor. There could be other fuel problems too even if the pump does run. It still needs to have the computer open the fuel injectors.

Thanks for u r help but it turned out to be only the starter needing to be replaced, u have been a big help hopefully one day i can help any one on here whom may need it.