93 Ford Probe interior water leakage

I bought a 93 Probe fixer upper with not much in need of repair, high miles but great motor runs smooth. not bad considered I paid only $75 dollars for
it. But when it rains all this water comes in, half of my head liner gets saturated with water. in which it also makes my floor wet and my windows fog up on the inside. I tried sealing up areas that I thought were the the leaking points, but haven't been making any progress.
Any ideas? so I can actuely drive this car next spring without drowning?
Darrell-

Darrell via CarKB.com wrote:

the leak. Look all around the top edge including the windshield. You might have to seal around the windshield chrome with silicone. At that age there could be rust under the molding that you don't see. You might want to pull the headliner down so you can trace the leak better.
Not a problem. Just put in a generator operated de-humidifier along with an in-floor heating system. Wear a raincoat and you'll be good to go.