93 Ford Taurus Cooling FAN not working

Have a 93 Taurus 3.8L The cooling fan stopped working I figured it was the coolant sensor because when I disconnected the wires to the sensor the fan would then work but always on HIGH... I put in a new sensor but that did not fix the problem..

Thank You for any help...

Reply to
KATHLEEN HAIBACH

If you have the two speed fan, either your low speed winding on the fan is toast or your relay module above your radiator is malfunctioning.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Urz

Reply to