93 Ford Taurus Cooling FAN not working

Have a 93 Taurus 3.8L The cooling fan stopped working I figured it was the coolant sensor because when I disconnected the wires to the sensor the fan
would then work but always on HIGH... I put in a new sensor but that did not fix the problem..
Thank You for any help...
KATHLEEN HAIBACH wrote:

is toast or your relay module above your radiator is malfunctioning.
Bob
-
prob the low speed resistor inside the ccrm is toast.