93 ford taurus Electric/Vacuum trouble shooting bool

i got a spare 93 ford taurus/sable Vacuum trouble shooting book from Helm... retail cost is $32 plus shipping... what can i get for this book if anyone is interested?? email to dbird(nospan)@sprynet.com

Reply to
jim

jim opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@noname.com:

Hmmmm isnt this the "slightly used, with edge notes" one?

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

New, slightly used, never abused....... I think it would be worth about $15 to me Jim. I don't think i have one for the 93.

BOB

Reply to
BOB URZ

Reply to