?? 93 ford taurus with no hazards or blinkers ??

We recently bought a 93 taurus. The blinkers, hazards and brake lights quit working and the car wouldn't shift from park. We changed the brake switch which
solved the shifting problem as well as the brake light issue. However...we still don't have hazards or blinkers in the front or back of the car. We don't think it's the bulbs (b/c of the whole brake switch thing). Any suggestions or ideas of what could cause this??? thanks in advance for any help!
--
maryh