93 ford tempo problems

while braking or stopping while my headlights an radio are on all teh power seems to die and the radio shuts off and on.i disconected the battery cable
while running and it continued to run wich eliminates the alternater.when i got to my destinantion it just shut off and it was liek someone had removed the battery all together it was dead.after a few minutes of sitting with the key on it all of a sudden clicked and everything worked again.any ideas???

First, never disconnect the battery while running. Slim chance you COULD blow every electronic in the car.
Sounds very much like a bad connection.
Do a tug & wiggle test on all wiring and harnesses