93 Grand Marquis Airbag Question....

I'm getting 5 high pitched beeps when I shut off the car, and the Manual says it's the air bags. how can I check to see which one is faulty without smashing the car into a tree?
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld "If we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux "the glass is not only half full the first half was delicious" -- Me To Reply: Scrape off the end bits...