93 mercury sable no spark HELP!!

OK new here i have a 93 mercury sable i working on and im geting :evil: . kid over heated the engine on it fyed the thing so we got a yarder for it.new one purred put it in the car now i have no spark! I have never see this car run its just an old freind im trying to help out.the last guy to worked on it left all the sensors unbolted. I have change the coil,tfi mod,pcm,and dist.if any body has an idea on what it could be. The help would be greatful thank you

Nightprowler

Reply to
nightprowler