93 Mustang

I am having a lot of problems locating the "Turn Signal Flasher" for my 1993 Mustang. CHILTON Ford Mustang Repair Manual says it is mounted on
the instrument panel reinforcement above the fuse panel. I've looked and can not locate it. Do you have to remove something to find it. If anyone knows please advise as I'm getting a little frustrated. Thanks in advance!
Autozone says its inside the fuse panel. I've never had to replace mine yet though. Fred 89 LX 5.0

Yes, inside the fuse panel. Take the cover off and try not to break it. God knows I did, but it does come off! lol
Brad

NO! It is not inside the fuse panel. The only Flasher in there is for the 4way flashers and not the turn signals. Thanks for the try. I anyone knows how to locate the Turn Signal Flasher please let me know Thanks.
BradandBrooks wrote:

rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

you pay..DEAL with it!
Dude. You're right... I read too fast....
Here is what my 1993 shop manual says, word for word, so there is no confusion:
"The turn singal flasher is located on the instrument panel reinforcement flange ABOVE the fuse panel."
You have to rotate it 90 degrees to remove and install.
Brad

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:07:12 -0500, Doug Murphy

On my Fox bodies I believe they were located between the radio and steering column. I think it was round and there was a "tit" on the top of it that holds it in place, you rotate it 90 degrees to release the tit. Either that or there was a clip on the side. If it's like mine you won't have any trouble finding it once you look in the right place.