93 Sable Electrical

Hi Guys Ive got a ground on my electrical system for the above car . Its in the 60A headlamp cct and after having it in the garage for a week thats all they
can tell me. Does anyone know where to get a good electrical drawing for the above car, or does anyone have any hints? thanks Will

Maybe if these people can't figure it out, the dealer's service department can.
Or should be able to get a diagram from them.
Jeff
turtle wrote:

What is your problem? Only no headlights? Or anything else? Do you have 12 volts at the headlight sockets with the lights on?
The headlight grounds should be somewhere on the front area. The left side is grounded together (G107) and the right side is grounded together (G106). the turn signal lights and parking lights share the same grounds Do they work? If they do, grounds are probably NOT your problem.
G107 is on the fender inner liner by the battery. G106 is the passengers side by the window washer fluid tank.
Personally, i don't think its a ground problem. Do you have Day time running lights? What else works or does not work on the car?
Bob
-
I have no running lights, and the gas gauge reads over full all the time. It started suddennly last week, Its not like something gradual thats been getting worse. Will

the
they
the
News==----
Newsgroups
=----
I can only suggest following the large black with orange trace wire from the underhood fuse box through the firewall. Circuit diagram shows one splice in the circuit with one branch going to the main light switch and the other to the fuse panel under the instrument panel.. From the fuse panel, there are several other branches but, since they are fused much smaller than 60A, I wouldn't expect to see any problems downstream from there.
Check the fuse terminals in the underhood panel to be sure that they are clean, tight and shiney.... a poor connection here could generate enough heat to blow the fuse just as easily as a short to ground.

the
they
the
Buy the factory manual here. It's in stock.
http://www.helminc.com

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:46:25 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

the best advice you can give
remove fuse install test lite in place of fuse trace wires when light goes out you got it
hurc ast