93 Taurus

I've lost my owners manual and I need to find out how to reset the fuel pump cutoff switch in the trunk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
rcayona1

find the red button and push it if ya push it and it dont do anything its prolly reset a tap of a rubber hammer will disable it then u just press the red button we do it all the time to disable fuel pump for tests etc

hurc ast

Reply to
fordsrus12473

"rcayona1" wrote

Sedan? Likely attached to the outside of the left trunk lid hinge bracket, or maybe behind a panel, accessed through a hole (depending on the year).

Wagon? Our 91 has it behind a plastic snap-in panel on the right side.

As our resident schizophrenic said: "find the red button and push it". Might be red, though my 88 T-Bird's button is white.

Reply to
MasterBlaster