93 Taurus...

How can I tell which transmission goes into my 1993 Taurus w/ 3.8L V-6?
Thanks

brian ellis opined in 2134.public.lawson.webtv.net:

A little vague in intent, here.
If you mean what trans do I have.. it's stamped on the pan.
If you are looking for the replacement code, it's on the sticker on the doorjamb. "Transaxle code"
There is a metal tag on the top of the bell housing that has the necessary numbers for a transmission replacement.

brian ellis wrote:

Some steal yours???
BOB