93 Taurus CCRM

Hi,
I have a 93 Taurus wagon, 3.8, 137,000 miles.
It needs a new Constant Control Relay Module (Trouble code 543, Fuel pump open circuit, battery to ECA)
Ford dealer price $145 NAPA, AdvanceAuto price $80
I would go for the NAPA/AdvanceAuto unit on cost, but I have a bad report on NAPA replacement modules:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.autos.ford/browse_thread/thread/3470c2fabb437ddc/159d3c69733a9416?q Relay+module+group:alt.autos.ford&rnum=1&hl=en#159d3c69733a9416
Module fails to control A/C circuit properly
Anyone else have experience with NAPA / AdvanceAuto CCRMs
Al Moodie.
Al Moodie wrote:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.autos.ford/browse_thread/thread/3470c2fabb437ddc/159d3c69733a9416?q Relay+module+group:alt.autos.ford&rnum=1&hl=en#159d3c69733a9416
Have you verified at the module that there is no voltage? Could be a bad wire, bad rollover switch, bad ground, bad fuel pump.
You could probably get one at a U pull yard for $20 or so.
Bob
-