93 taurus code 211

Hi,
93 Taurus wagon 3.8
Car start and runs, but stutters, hesitates mildly. Shows code 211 Profile Ignition Pickup Circuit fault
Have removed distributor cap, no cracks. Hall Effect module looks new.
Cleaned all inline contacts on this circuit (external to distributor). Removed coil, looks OK, cleaned all contacts and earths on this circuit Haynes manual says there should be an ignition module attached to the outside if the distributor but there is none. Manual is vague and covers many years and at least two engines. Where do I go from here
Al.
I had this issue on my old '89 mustang. You could try a new set of spark plug wires.
Fred