93 Taurus - how to remove washer switch on turn signal lever

My windshield washer quit. The motor is good, only no power to the motor.
The intermittent wiper capability only works when the lever end is jiggled.
The constant low and high wipers work fine. I think the switch contacts need cleaning. Is disassembly of the switch possible?
Turn signal came off easily. Took it apart, easy, and found two broken wires, red and yellow. Both looked as though they broke from being flexed every time the turn signal was used. They fit into a small white plug that was easy to remove. I removed the metal plug pieces and soldered the wires on and put the whole thing together again. Works well.
When I complained to my wife about the problem, she said "What do you want! The car's over 11 years old!"

Bill wrote:

datsun pickup that i kept for 18 yrs. when my wife would say something similar i would say, "lets see, how long did i have you?" think i should replace you???? then she would get the idea....
i got rid of a '68 falcon and most of the lights were in working order (original lamps) in 1995
--
Eddie
< snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com> wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com...
snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com wrote:

Well, hell yes you should replace her. You kept the Datsun too long as well.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com