93 Taurus Mass Air Flow fault 157

My 93 Taurus keeps showing error code 157, (low output voltage. However when I check it, its is within specs. So I have replaced it anyway. Still same error. Chilton says it could also be air idle control valve, but that
seems to work good. checked all wiring to PCM, and voltages and they are all good. Does anyone have any other ideas on what it may be. Thanks in advance
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net wrote:

did you disconnect battery and then try again??? if not then the trouble code is gonna be in the computer even if you replaced the bad part..... reset it and run another test.. or is the wiring to the part loose that would give you a low voltage....