93 Taurus SHO code 327

Hello Check engine light was on, checked it out. Code 327 was the only code. From the info I have, it means: EGR feedback signal is/was low - EVR or PFE
I checked the function of the EGR, it's was toast. Replaced it, cleared the codes and took a test drive.
Runs much better than it did but then the check engine light came on again.
It was on fairly steady before but now it's on more than it's off but does come and go. I still get code 327.
Checked hoses and wires, unplugged everything I could find looking for bad or corroded wire or connector.
What do I test for next?
Thanks for any help, Mike