93 Taurus SHO...NEED HELP!!!

So my car keeps dying on me and i dunno what it is. The eec fuse blew and i replaced that and it ran fine and then died again, i replaced the integrated relay and then the fuse again and it
ran fine for a while then the same thing happened again...what could be causing the relay and fuse to blow??!?!?!?!??? Need massive help here...please help me!
wheatus wrote:

If your real unlucky,one of your wiring harnesses has rubbed to the chassis taking off the insulation somewhere and shorting out the fuses. Now, finding out where is going to be fun. I seen this once on a taurus where the harness went around the drivers side of the motor. It was not a sho though.
Bob
-