93 Taurus SHO suspension

Boy talk about problems! My recently purchased SHO needed a new tie rod end, which was replaced. They are also telling me that we need to either install
a new plate to mount the struts to so they can align it, or I have to replace the struts and springs. Has anyone heard of this plate?
...have 3 '93 SHO parts cars at your disposal... dan
Panther-
Chances are they are talking about installing a camber/caster kit like the one shown at the link provided below. Either that or the existing strut mounts/bearing plates are just plain worn out, however, I suspect it is probably the earlier.
http://www.prosuspension.com/2085.html
Dave