93 Taurus trouble code

Hi, I have a 93 Taurus 3.8 wagon, 132k miles with an itermittant starting problem. It always cranks, but maybe one time in ten it fails to start. After a fail to start, It always starts if I leave it for a few
hours, or overnight.
It is very difficult to fix since it fails so infrequently. Downloading the trouble codes yeilds "111" which is "Pass". However it gives the "Continuous Memory" trouble code "211" which is "Profile Ignition Pickup circuit fault".
Can someone tell me what this means. Where is the "Profile Ignition Pickup circuit" and how might I fix it.
Thanks, Al Moodie.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com says...

Do a Goggle search for "CCRelay module" in thes alt.autos.ford Newsgroup. This subject has been discussed before.
--
When Replying Remove "thepin" From Return Address