93 Taurus trouble codes

Hi,
93 Taurus wagon 3.8L 150k miles
Engine stutters/hesitates under nearly all driving conditions
Pulled the codes
114 Haynes says Air Charge Temp sensor out of range
116 Haynes says Coolant Temp sensor out of range
Third code appears to be 636 but my Haynes manual does not list this code. Don't think I have made a mistake in the reading. Anyone know what this code refers to.
Have replaced Air Charge Sensor and Coolant temp sensor. Running is improved but engine still hesitates then runs smoothly then hesitates, etc.
Al Moodie.
Try these: (supposedly 1986-1995) http://www.diesel-dave.com/manual/vsa/vsa03001.htm

OBD 1 code? 636 Transmission oil temperature higher or lower than expected.
Steve R.
Al Moodie wrote:

Losing coolant? Sweat smell out of the exhaust?
Pull all your plugs. If one is way cleaner than the rest you found your answer.....
bob