93 tempo power windows

we got the car when my mother in law died, and i do not know how long this has been going on but: the front driver side window will not go down, the front passenger window will go up/down, and the back windows
will each sometimes go up and sometimes go down, sometimes they both will sometimes neither will, sometimes 1 of them will any ideas thanks