94 Aerostar steering wheel stuff

Everything to do with the electronics on my steering wheel does not work, i.e. the cruise, horn, flash to pass. The airbag light flashes constantly
and you can hear 5 beeps when the key is in accessory position continuously cycles. I do have brights. Is this something to do with the contact between the steering wheel and the column?
overloadedjc70 wrote:

Clockspring.
OK, I'm game, what is a clockspring? Is this something I can buy at Autozone and replace myself?
overloadedjc70 wrote:

i think that has clock spring ... clockspring has replaced the old style brass button and copper wear ring .....in the coluum.i believe it to be dealer only part.. pls check and read all manuals you can get b4 replacing it as you will have to remove airbag to do this
the clockspring assembly under the steering wheel is bad. dealer item only, ant it is not something a first timer should do.

continuously