94 CROWN VIC POWER WINDOW WORKS BACKWARDS; MIRRORS !

There is no evidence of the any wiring having been spliced, and the wiring to the actual RR windoow motor looks totally original. Both at the driver's door and at the actual RR door down makes it go up and up
makes it go down !!
Also, the outside mirrors only go up and down, even when the lever is moved left and right....
Thanks in advance for your help.

Window problem is either motor connector or one of specific switches wired wrong. - easiest to just rewire motor connector on harness side and tag it. If switches are like Taurus of same year, then future changing switches or motor, it will still work right... only wire chart will be wrong
Mirror switch gummed up or bad connector into the switch base. Found those stamped contacts are weak at the crimp to female socket transition.
you pay..DEAL with it!