'94 Crown Vic Tranny

Have a problem, for about three years. Transmission shops always snowed, and problem usually won't show up when in for check. Driving along, no matter what speed. overdrive out or in and it will shift apparently to neutral. After a little engine race it will reconnect and go. Sometimes the shift is down and up rapidly. Of course no codes. Of course fluid has been changed. One strange thing though, this is a fairly common thing in Arizona, but when I drive to California for two or three months, never happens. But, as soon as I come back and cross the border to AZ, will start again. Haunted?? Any help appeciated.

Reply to
Spike