94 Escort

    Before I tear something up... I seem to have all the intake nuts off to pull the head but it won't budge. It will barely separate on the timimg belt end with a
screwdriver. The book says there are 8 attach points (studs with screws) and I got to all of them. Before I try to force an aluminum part into an unusable condition I would like some input on if the gasket between the head and intake could cause that good of a seal. Thanks.
You still have something bolted. Look under, around over not just from the top.

Thank you. I'll get a mirror in there tomorrow.