94 escort blowing heater cores??

Hi I have a 94 Ford escort and it keeps blowing heater cores. I even bought a Ford core and it blowing now. Is there something that's I need to know?
Any help or suggestions. Thanks Dave.
ledpeddle opined in

Yeah... you need to go to the Ford or Mazda parts counter and see if you can buy a flow restrictor... goes in the supply line, from thermostat area
And buy a new radiator cap, make sure it's the right pressure

I also suspect a radiator cap.
hmmm, dunno, the cap is there as a last resort but I can't remember if this model has a sealed system anyway, so it wouldn't have a pressure relief cap. Either way, the system shouldn't be producing that much pressure, maybe there's a tiny leak on the head gasket, an emissions tester will detect any gasses in the expansion tank. Do the hoses swell up?
pottsy opined in

SINCE WHEN!!!!? {I speak of pressure relief}

How MUCH pressure do you think it takes?

Uhhh .. that's ANOTHER fail-safe function of the cap pressure relief, the one you say doesnt exist
ONE MORE TIME>>>> investigate IF there is supposed to be a flow reducer in the line from the upper engine to the heater core. ANd if it's there.

Thanks all I went to ford and bought a new cap and flow reducer. Thanks again Dave.