94' Escort manual or smthing?????

I own a 94' 1.4l hatchback escort (european version, bought in Germany) For some time i've been trying to find some sort of a manual or a spec booklet anything wit information about the car ( info on what type of fuel &
oils to use, about service intervals etc maybe even some schematics) but was unable to find them. So if anyone can tell me where on the internet coukd i find smthing like that Also some ford (escort ;-) fan pages & forums would be nice I've tried to register on ford.com in myford but since i'm from europe it doesn't work THX
-- There is no replacement for cubic displacement. 4 cylinder is just half of a real engine