94 Explorer

I have a 94 automatic 4 wheel drive Explorer. The electric button that turns on and off the 4 wheel drive doesn't work. Any tips on a fuse or relay that might have gone bad.

Thanks

Michael.

Reply to
Chronos

Go here..

Ashton Crusher

While the site has a great deal of information, I'd rather not start pulling car parts if there is a fuse or relay problem.

It's a cool site. If I have to get dirty, they show the way.

Michael

Reply to
Chronos