94 F150 not firing

Hey All, I'm trying to help out my grandfather with his truck and we cannot get the truck to start. We have replaced a lot of things including spark plugs &wires, pressure regulator, rotor & cap, and a new fuel pump. We did get it started one time before to move it from the front of the house to around the back and it hasn't cranked since. Any ideas would be appreciated.

94 F150 4.9 Inline 6
Reply to
rickylowary