'94 F350 -- is this OBD I or OBD II ???

I got a 1994 Ford F-350 4x4 auto with 351 EFI. Is this considered OBD I or OBD II ???
(I don't see an OBD II connector anywhere, so I think it's OBD I but
I'm not sure ) .
X-Eliminator wrote:

Well, EEC-IV actually. I suppose that with a Ford, the MCU system would be OBD I, EEC-II, EEC-III & EEC-IV might be OBD Ia, Ib & Ic...
Rob
Buy a shop manual you Cereal Box cheapskate....HaHaHa!!!!!