94' Ford Escort Help Please!

Ok I have a problem and I hope someone out there can help me out... My

1994 Ford Escort with a 9.1 has some problems that I can't figure out how to fix my self at this point. The first thing is that the Low Coolant light wont turn off but I have all the coolant in the world in there (any ideas?) the second thing happens to be a problem is the heater stopped working one day and I have no idea where to even look to see if something is wrong or if I need to replace anything someone please help me:-) ~The Distressed Peaches
Reply to
Peaches371

Mdaf