94 Ford Taurus Vacuum Modulator

My car's transmission is leaking fluid and today I noticed tranny fluid was smoking onmy engine. After researching and checking things, I suspect that
the vacuum modulator on my 1994 3.8L V6 Ford Taurus GL is shot. How expensive is it to replace this? Or we talking several hundred or close to a thousand dollars?
"carolyn007" wrote

Researched where? 94 would be computer controlled... no vacuum modulator. Where is the fluid on the engine... front, rear, left, right, top?
carolyn007 wrote:

sterrign rack?
Bob
-