94 lincoln air suspension

Have a 94 lincoln, recently I have had a problem with the air suspension deflating usually the rear and sometimes the front. It seems like this problem has started only since it has turned cold. Sometimes I can hear a hiss when vehicle is stopped and watch the suspension go down and when I return to the car the next morning its up again?? If you have any clues on this I would appreciate it

Thanks Irene

Please respond to news group only

Reply to
mike

Sharon K.Cooke

Reply to
el lobo

I would suspect an 'O' ring problem. Why not take your vehicle to a Lincoln dealer? They will connect it to a suspension system analyzer that will direct the technician to the exact source of the problem.

mike hunt

mike wrote:

Reply to
MajorDomo