94 lincoln continental air ride

I need to change my air dryer, I have the correct replacement part. But I can not figure out how to disconnect the air lines. The instructions in my
service manuals and the instructions that came with the dryer assembly just say disconnect the air lines. Duh not very helpful, Don't want to inadvertently break something.
Push down on the orange retainer (3/8" open end wrench is ideal) to disengage the collet, and while keeping pressure on wrench, pull the line straight out in one smooth continuous motion. Repeat for the other lines. When reinserting lines, lube the tips with dielectric tune-up grease to avoid tearing the internal o-rings on the dryer collets. If the dryer base has a sealing o-ring, lube that also before connecting it to the compressor.