94 lincoln exec. edition

damn car wont shift out of park! I've had no probs with it till today after i installed a new cd player. could i have wired something wrong and its affecting the tranny? its blocking all my other cars in the
driveway and i cant move it. i need help! any ideas appreciated
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

brake to actuate the parking lever solenoid. An easy piece of wire to mess up when crawling under the dash etc.
--
I. Care
says...

Additionally, if you need to move it before you fix the switch, here's what you do. With the engine off, turn the key to run, pull the shifter down to neutral, start the car, put the shifter in R or D to move.
CJB
turns out it was the brake sensor. this is my other email address. there is a small sensor above the brake pedal and apparently i kicked it. thanks for the replies

So it's exactly what we said it would be, the BOO switch. It's not actually a sensor, fwiw.
CJB