94 lincoln TC OBD1 Port?

I cant find my OBD port under my Dash . Can someone tell me where it is?

AFAIK, the diagnostic connector was still under the hood with OBDI. Lincoln switched to OBDII in '96 ('95 on some models). With OBDII, the connector's usually behind the glove box liner.
ABarn10708 wrote:

On 17 Jun 2004 03:56:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ABarn10708) wrote:

Located under hood left side near fender and rear of PS reservoir.