94 T-Bird 4.6 Noise.

It`s a sweaking sound as the motor is running. Maybe a belt tinioner ? It seems to be getting loader. Anyone have any ideas on what it is and how much
to fix ? 112,000 miles on it.
Ford Fan Tom

sweaking?
Squeaking?
loader?
Louder! :-)

If it's actually a hi-pitched whine, maybe more pronounced when motor is cold, it could be belt tensioner pulley and/or idler arm pulley or conceivably an alternator bearing.
If not, take a deep breath and try for a better description of the problem. And type slower. <g>
"Blues starts to rolling ... stops at my front do'. I'm gonna change my way of livin' ... won't have to worry no mo'." - from "Blues Before Sunrise", Leroy Carr, maybe 1934
Some to older 4.6 had a problem with the chain slider type tensioners, yours indeed may be one.