94 Taurus AC where is low side valve, also parts questions

Hi all,
I'm having trouble locating the low-pressure side of our 94 Taurus's AC. Is it the valve next to the firewall, very close to the reservoir? Or is it the valve close to the front of the engine compartment?
Also, where can I get the following two items:
1. clip that holds wiper linkage onto wiper motor,
2. those small spikes that hold various plastic hoods onto the inside of the engine compartment. These consist of a plastic plug and a plastic Philips-head screw. You push the plug through the two parts, then push the screw into the plug to spread it and hold the two parts together.
The valve nearest the firewall is the low side.
AutoZone, Advance, et al. have racks full of clips and connectors like the plastic one you're describing. They might have the linkage clip, too. Check your friendly (?) Ford dealer. One of the best places I've found for off-the-wall parts is Napa. Good luck. Tom F.

Lewin A.R.W. Edwards wrote:

stores and look for their "HELP" trade name shelf.. they have just about every plastic part that you can find on a car.. some stores carry more of a selection than others so shop around......