94 Tbird 4.6 oil pan bolt/gasket

Re: 94 Tbird 4.6 oil pan bolt/gasket
Greetings,
Hate to nitpick, but I gotta keep track of what my Ford dealer is up to ...
Took my Tbird in for an oil change. Asked the tech. if
he could lube the steering linkage (per manual). He said he did.
They charged me $4.55 for a new oil-pan-bolt gasket, said it was rubber and had worn out.
I can't recall seeing such a rubber gasket on any vehicle I've owned. Seems all were metal. Used to change my own oil years ago, still do on mot'cycles.
Does the 4.6 have such rubber gasket? If so, does $4.55 make any sense??
Thanks, Puddin'
****************************************************** *** Puddin' Man PuddingDotMan at GmailDotCom *** ******************************************************;
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:27:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@Gmail.com (Puddin' Man) wrote:

hey foctard thats the drain plug
TARD
hurc ast
yes they do have a "gasket", but it is normally a teflon washer, or some use a steel washer with rubber on the edges.$4.55 is about rite

tom does not work for FORD
the do have rubber o ring and bolt all one UNIT
lmfao tom U GO GIRL
hurc ast
never said i did work for ford you idiot. i only own fords, and if i have nothing good to say, i keep my mouth shut. but when i know something i pass it along to those that ask. unlike you, who thinks you know everything, and people really don't give 2 farts about the drivel you spout

lmfao why dident ya keep your mouth shut when you gave advice on pulling an engine
lmfao
U GO GIRL
an unskilled wannabee
yom sez" a hammer fixes everything"
hurc ast

But we did figure out where you work
http://www.gotford.com/images/pic-fast-lube.jpg
Happy modeming Bill
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:57:29 GMT, "berkshire bill"

close thats the lazy lube
hurc ast

I doubt that Doug or Dale would let you into the service area.
Happy modeming, Bill
On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:09:46 GMT, "berkshire bill"

whos doug and dale
hurc ast