94 Tbird 4.6 oil pan bolt/gasket

Re: 94 Tbird 4.6 oil pan bolt/gasket

Greetings,

Hate to nitpick, but I gotta keep track of what my Ford dealer is up to ...

Took my Tbird in for an oil change. Asked the tech. if he could lube the steering linkage (per manual). He said he did.

They charged me $4.55 for a new oil-pan-bolt gasket, said it was rubber and had worn out.

I can't recall seeing such a rubber gasket on any vehicle I've owned. Seems all were metal. Used to change my own oil years ago, still do on mot'cycles.

Does the 4.6 have such rubber gasket? If so, does $4.55 make any sense??

Thanks, Puddin'

****************************************************** *** Puddin' Man PuddingDotMan at GmailDotCom *** ******************************************************;
Reply to
Puddin' Man

hey foctard thats the drain plug

TARD

hurc ast

Reply to
icouldv8

tom does not work for FORD

the do have rubber o ring and bolt all one UNIT

lmfao tom U GO GIRL

hurc ast

Reply to
ib6ub9

Reply to
tom

lmfao why dident ya keep your mouth shut when you gave advice on pulling an engine

lmfao

U GO GIRL

an unskilled wannabee

yom sez" a hammer fixes everything"

hurc ast

t >
Reply to
c3p0000

But we did figure out where you work

Happy modeming Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

close thats the lazy lube

hurc ast

Reply to
c3p0000

I doubt that Doug or Dale would let you into the service area.

Happy modeming, Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

whos doug and dale