'94 Tbird caliper guide pins stuck

I just tried to change out the front pads on my '94 Tbird. I could not get the guide pin out. It seems to have a Torx T50 socket on the end and I actually managed to break a Torx bit trying to remove the guide pin.
Any suggestions on how to get it loose?
It's not a left-hand thread is it?

No.....with a 20oz hammer, give the boss that the pin screws into several hard raps, then apply two to four sharp raps directly to top of pin.
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

snipped-for-privacy@devnull.none says...

Get a better set of Torx head sockets Can you get a pair of vice grip pliers around the outer edges of the bolt ? (you will probably want to replace the bolt with new after doing this)