'94 TBird Lube?

'94 ThunderChicken LX V8, 67k (city) mi.
The manual mentions only "Lube Steering Linkage" every 15k mi.
I can think of certain suspension components that could likely do
with a dab of grease.
I can't do it: break my back crawling around under the beast. Too old, infirm.
If I asked for a "full lube" at a good shop, what could I expect to be done? Do they still do this?
Thx, Will
Wilfred Xavier Pickles wrote:

I think the only thing left on the factory front end to lube are the tie rod ends and wheel bearings. It may be different with aftermarket parts. I've read you should lube the steering stops too.
My steering wheel groans and the slightest turn of the wheel - Steering is perfect except for that noise. I just bought the car. Could that be just from a lack of oil or grease?

BK68 wrote:

Typically groans when turning the steering wheel are from the power steering pump. If it is not a drive belt issue it could be a pump or fluid problem. Ford filled the power steering with type F tranny fluid in my 95 T-Bird. It tends to cook and turn black over the years, unless you drain it every 30k or so. If it still groans after a fresh fill you can either replace the pump (I've never had good luck with aftermarket rebuilds) or try one draining the fluid again and replace it with a synthetic tranny fluid compatable with type F fluid, like some Mobil 1 fluids, but you have to be careful to make the right choice.