'95 3.0 Taurus TPS settings?

Does anyone here know the correct idle setting, I set it to .98 volts but I'm not sure if that's what it should be. If anyone has a factory service manual I would appreciate it. Thanks. Tom.

Does anyone have a factory service manual covering 90-95 that might show the Throttle position sensor voltage setting? I just bought a factory manual but it turns out there's a seperate manual covering emission controls and fuel systems. So I'm back to square one guessing at the voltage! If you have one I would appreciate a little help. Thanks. Tom.