'95 Aerostar rear window substitution years? Est cost used?

Friendly neighborhood children with car at 3a stopped to throw rock at rear window. Need to find used replacement. Not found at local u-pull-it yards. Would be $20 there, but all are older. I suspect only '95, '96,
'97 are same window. Know for sure? What cost can I expect used from regular yard?
Try www.car-part.com, you should be able to find one somewhat close to you.
There was a change to the fiberglass hatch mid year during the 95 model production... one version will use the 95-down early glass, the other will use the 95-up late glass. I don't know what the cut-off is. Call a glass shop to get an estimate or info... they will ask for the production date of your vehicle.
Rob * * *

rear