95 Aerostar - Water blowout into bell-housing, Hidden freeze plug, head gasket or cracked block? Urgent, watching, help!

Please help me identify this problem. None of the exposed freeze plugs are ruptured. No external leak. Had heater control valve rupture open two weeks ago. Car ran very hot. May have added water
too soon and cracked head. Today, smelled hot engine, again. No water. Temp gauge did not get too hot, I think because water drained out before steam could affect sensor. Let cool, added water. Pours out of joint between engine and transmission bell-housing. Favor bell-housing side of separator plate. If pressurized, also drips from around starter mounting bolt holes leading into bell-housing. Engine remains dry. Both exposed rear freeze plugs are clean and intact. Is there another on the engine yet in the bell-housing compartment? Is any of the head gasket exposed to that space? Can anything rationally worth fixing be in that area? Can it be anything other than a cracked block?
I am watching this often for a reply. I got a ride to work Monday. On Tuesday do I nurse this thing to a mechanic to drop the transmission to fix a freeze plug, or do I need to find another used car? Money is a very real issue.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ