95 contour timing marks

I recently started replacing a timing belt on a 95 countour, and there are no timing marks other than the normal hash marks on the crank pulley, with
no timing pointer as I'm finding out. only one of the cam pulleys has a mark on it as well. It's a 2.0 z-tech than rolled over rough, but seemed to run O.K., but with out a reference point, I'm not sure if it wasn't out of time this whole time. Is there marks on the cams? Ive done multiple belts and this one has me confused?
ford49 wrote:

Look to see if there are slots cut in the back of the cams. There is a flat steel bar that sits on the rear of the head and indexes into the notches on both cams to keep them aligned. You then align the marks on the crank and install the belt. If the cam did jump time you may have a bent valve or two. It's not supposed to be an interference engine, but they can damage valves when the cam timing is off.There is a plastic idler pulley in the cam belt train, replace it! The bearings fail often and take out the belt.