95 crown vic ac compressor bypass

Is there a way to go to a shorter drive belt in order to bypass the a/c compressor (frozen bearing on pully) and if so do you know what length is required?
Thanks in advance Rudy

First you devise the simplest, non-interference, routing that maintains good wrap around the alt, PS and crank pulleys, while keeping rib-rib as far as pulley and idlers go...
Then you get a marker and a piece of stout string, wrap it arouind the pulleys and mark the strings as they overlap, then measure mark to mark...
However you still might have to get an aftermarket 'delete' A/C bolt- on...I think they are available for the Mustang 4.6
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!