95 Crown Victoria stereo interchange

Can anyone tell me which Ford CD players will fit my 95 Crown Victoria, or point to a web site with info? I'm willing to pick up whatever wiring harness I need.
Thanks ziphius
do ya have the standard ferd plugs ? 2 long thin ones ? or 1 long thin and 1 square (premium sound)?
The 2 standard plug cds are rare. but obtainable from www.bought4less.com
if you have the premium sound those are available too.