95 Escort Wagon- EGR troubles...

Ok, I took your advice and procurred a code reader, and found that the "check eng" light was due to a bad EGR valve. I purchased one just today
and was well under way to put it on when i hit a snag...the tube fitting that connects the EGR valve and exhaust manifold are completely rusted together and wont free. Does someone make a tube for this, or do I have to get one made? if so, where and how to I do that?? thanks...