95 Explorer AC update

Ok, so yesterday I went out and took another look at it using all of your suggestions.
To restate the problem; Compressor runs normal however can only get cold
air when in "max a/c" not when on 'normal a/c'. The fresh air damper is working correctly. Compressor is running in both settings. I attempted to clip off each vac. line individually and could not find any change. My thought was that perhaps there was some sort of a vacumn controlled heat damper. Am I wrong? Any other ideas????????
JACK wrote:

Your "heat damper" is the Blend Door. It directs airflow either to the heater core or the evaporator and is controlled by an electronic actuator. It's very common, on Explorers of this vintage, for the pivot on the blend door itself to break. Clamp off the heater hoses and see if the AC works any better on "normal". If so, there is a problem with the Blend Door. That's the easy part. If the Blend Door isn't working, accessing it or the actuator requires removal of the entire instrument panel.